Full-time server engineer, working on development and maintenance of game backend systems and services.
Preferred: UK (London) or Japan (Tokyo)
International remote will be considered based on qualification.
4 - 8 Million JPY
* For Tokyo location.
* For London location, salary will be adjusted.
Alongside your base pay, you will also be eligible for an annual bonus as well as:
- Flexible work hours
- A casual, friendly and inclusive atmosphere amongst those with a passion for working on games
- The ability to work remotely when necessary
- The ability to work from London or Tokyo offices for part of the working year, at your discretion
Description of role
You will be collaborating with the production and game development team to develop Arcaea backend services. The role will also involve monitoring operations and troubleshooting to ensure system availability and service quality.
- 3+ years experience in professional software development
- Proven experience using relevant technologies such as NodeJS, PHP, SQL/NoSQL Databases, Docker, Redis, AWS
- Experience working with Linux environments
- An interest in mobile games and willingness to participate in all areas of engineering
- Experience in web development (frontend and backend) in a cloud-hosted environment
- Experience in developing CI/CD pipelines in live production environments
- Familiarity with mobile game development (iOS and Android)
Please apply by sending the following via the contact form:
- Cover Letter (link)
- Resume (link)
- Github/Gitlab profile (optional)
* Please note that applications not including a cover letter will not be reviewed