Full-time role tasked with planning and coordinating marketing and promotional activities for game IPs.
- Professional experience in planning and arranging marketing activities such as promotional tie-ups
- Ability to communicate efficiently with clients
- Business-level Japanese language ability
- Business-level English language ability
- Experience in coordinating with software or game project teams
- A keen interest in games and media in Japan as well as an understanding of the Game Market
Description of role
You will lead planning and coordination of marketing efforts for games in the Japan region. Day to day you will be tasked with communicating with clients as well as seeking out new marketing opportunities and forming plans to expand the reach and presence of lowiro games.
- Experience in production & distribution of goods and merchandise in physical stores and online
- Experience with arranging offline or online events
Preferred: UK (London) or Japan (Tokyo)
International remote will be considered based on qualification.
Please apply by sending the following via the contact form:
- Cover Letter (link)
- Resume (link)
* Please note that applications not including a cover letter will not be reviewed