Full-time role tasked with planning and coordinating marketing and promotional activities for game IPs.
- Professional experience in localization or copywriting
- Professional experience in localizing or working with Japanese text
- Fluency in English and JLPT N2 or above
- Ability to coordinate with a localization team to maintain schedules and localization quality
- Ability to coordinate with the production team to create and schedule promotional text/contents
- Flexible availability to carry out promotional content posts across timezones
- A keen interest in games and a strong understanding of Arcaea's story and direction.
Description of role
You will work together with the PR and localization team in order to prepare promotional text, contents and timelines for upcoming releases. Your day-to-day role will involve copywriting of promotional text, arranging schedules with the production team and assisting in production within the localization team.
This role is a part-time contract role for 1-2 hours per day, 5 days per week.
- Experience in community management
- Fluency / high Japanese Language proficiency
Preferred: UK (London) or Japan (Tokyo)
International remote will be considered based on qualification.
Please apply by sending the following via the contact form:
- Cover Letter (link)
- Resume (link)
* Please note that applications not including a cover letter will not be reviewed